Miramas / France
|December 2nd - 10th, 2023
Information for applicants
- Learn the BMW Motorrad worldwide standards for training courses
- Develop and perform a BMW Motorrad instructor training class
- Worldwide BMW Motorrad instructor standards
- How to set up and perform a BMW Motorrad instructor training
- BMW Motorrad brand values
- Practice riding skills
- Teaching methodology for motorcycle courses
- Technical skills training
- First Aid training
- Training-language: English
Requirements for application
- Fluent English skills (e.g. Toefl B1 English Skills) are mandatory in order to participate in the training course. Without at least an intermediate level of understanding of the English language, a successful participation is highly unlikely. Please be realistic when estimating your English communication abilities.
- Excellent motorcycle handling and riding skills
- Experience as a motorcycle instructor
- Valid international driver’s license for motorcycles for at least 5 years
- Relation to an Official Partner of BMW Motorrad
- Approval of your participation by your national BMW Motorrad Marketing Manager (according to approval form)
- 2.750 € (excluding 19 % VAT)
- Full payment required at the time of registration!
What is included?
- 7 days rental of BMW Motorcycle with 3rd party liability and a maximum deposit of 500 €
- BMW Motorrad IIA On Road Training at the BMW test centre Miramas
What is not included?
- Accommodation, food and beverages
- Travel costs
- Please make sure that you fulfill ALL of the above mentioned requirements!
- Fill out and send the approval form back to: firstname.lastname@example.org
After we receive your signed APPROVAL FORM we will check your data and the approval of your BMW Motorrad Marketing Manager. If everything is OK, we will send out the registration form and further information to you!
DOWNLOAD APPROVAL FORM
Organization and bookings to:
BMW Motorrad Academy Team
Tel.: +49 174 95 10 519